Machine for removing the engobe in the back tile after kiln
The need to protect the ceramic rollers of the kiln, forces us to apply back engobe on the tiles before introducing them into the kiln.
If this back engobe, is properly applied (BACKPRINT) it is delimited only to the surface of the tile that comes into contact with the kiln rollers, without dirtying the rest of the tile.
However, after the firing process, the back engobe used is gradually detached from the tile and this can cause several problems:
- Material transfer in tile stacking processes (especially in high humidity environments).
- Dirt in work areas after the kiln.
- Loss of adhesion of the tiles on the wall, in the assembly process.
- Greater maintenance in the sorting machines, due to the high abrasion of the engobe that detached from the tiles.
ECOBACK, is a machine designed to remove the back engobe applied before kiln phase.
By eliminating the back engobe, you eliminate all the problems mentioned above, but in addition, you also gain in product image since the finish of the product is much cleaner.
ECOBACK, together with our powerful suction and filtration system, ensures that all the engobe removed from the tile is collected in a hopper. The work environment where ECOBACK is installed is totally clean and 100% dust free.
ECOBACK is installed after the kiln and offers different types of brush, to fit more specifically to the needs of each product.
The various ECOBACK models offer a wide range of solutions, depending on the type of tile:
- Large Format
- Small format
- Mix of different formats
ECOBACK is available in two machine formats, to best suit your needs:
- STATIC: The brush is always in the same position, so tile format changes require a brush change.
- DYNAMIC: The brush moves automatically in the “Y” axis so that the wear of the brush is totally uniform, regardless of the tile format.