LAB SINGLE-PASS, CONFIGURE IT AS YOU WANT, ADAPTS TO ANY NEED
The INKETESTER Digital PRO is an all-in-one laboratory tool designed to simulate any single-pass. It has more than 100 combinations of ink circuits and can use all models of industrial INKJET heads on the market.
With up to a maximum of 4 bars and 8 colors, and a wide range of kits, the combinations are almost endless.
Perform print tests with a speed of up to 100 meters / minute.
MAIN FEATURES INKTESTER DIGITAL PRO:
- INKTESTER DIGITAL PRO works with the main manufacturers of industrial printheads SEIKO, XAAR, DIMATIX, TOSHIBA, KONICA MINOLTA, RICOH, KYOCERA, DURST
- Printing speed up to 100 meters / minute.
- Up to a maximum of 4 bars and up to 2 ink circuits per bar.
- Each bar supports a maximum of 2 heads and multiple types of configuration:
- Single head
- 2 heads in line
- 2 heads on battery
- 2 overlapping heads
- Kit to be able to print horizontally or vertically (available only for single head)
- Allows working with inks in any of its formats: water-based ink, oil-based ink, solvent-based ink, UV ink, soluble salts, varnishes, metallic ink and others.
- Allows mixing inks of different types in the same bar; water based, UV, oil / solvent based, Varnishes, Metallic and others.
- Allows you to print directly on any material: Paper, cardboard, ceramic, wood, plastic, textile, glass, leather, metal, cork and many more.
- Allows printing directly on the conveyor belt, to perform head stress tests.
- Incorporates powerful software that allows controlling all aspects of each ink system independently and fully emulating a single-pass printer.
- Possibility of including up to 4 bars of UV LED lamps, for “fixing” or “curing”. Each bar can have a maximum of 2 lamps and the powers can be different in each bar.
- Possibility of being combined with most high-speed cameras, to visualize the formation of drops in a head. Compatible with JETXPERT and others.
- Only 250cc of ink are needed to perform a test.
- Change heads in less than two minutes.
- Create and save your own recipes, based on printhead and ink type.
- It controls all the parameters, like a production machine: Voltage, Waveform, Binary or grayscale, image, web speed, temperature, meniscus, etc.