MACHINE TO APPLY ENGOBE BACKPRINT-K
Engobe is an application that has been used for decades in the tile sector, to avoid contamination of the kiln ceramic rollers, caused by the direct contact of the tile during the firing process.
BACKPRINT-K is specially designed to be installed right at the entrance of the kiln. In this way, you ensure that all tiles are correctly engobed and also saves on machinery costs since all the kilns serve more than one production line.
WITH BACKPRINT-K, IMMEDIATE COST SAVINGS
By installing BACKPRINT-K, you get:
- Significantly reduce costs by replacing ceramic rollers for the kiln.
- Significantly reduce the tiles of second and third quality, due to the lack of planarity by “dirty” kiln rollers.
- Higher quality finishes. A bad application of engobe, reflects a lack of care in production.
- Application in larger format pieces, with greater problems in planarity before firing.
- Reduction of costs, using only the necessary engobe, without wasting product.
- Reduce the ecological impact. If we do not dirty the work area, we avoid a high consumption of water during the cleaning process.
While the most common engobe machines use a single roller for the application of engobe, BACKPRINT-K uses a revolutionary patented technology, which allows to adapt impeccably to the surface of the tile, compensating for the lack of planarity and achieving in this way, apply in a correct and homogeneous way the engobe in all the specific area, without staining the rest of the tile.
The BACKPRINT-K roller is composed of multiple floating rings of silicone, engraved by laser. Each of these rings has a width of 6 centimeters. This feature gives the roller the ability to adapt to the surface of the tile, while allowing us to obtain the necessary length of roller (in steps of 6 centimeters) without spending money unnecessarily.
It is also possible to engrave the silicone rings, with text and / or the logo of the company, creating at the same time that we apply the engobe, a brand image.
The extreme durability of the silicone ring guarantees us a production of more than 3 million square meters, resulting in a residual application cost that is practically zero.
Because we know the importance of not having kiln stops, BACKPRINT-K is designed to work continuously 24×7.
The management of all the parameters is done through a touch screen, with a very intuitive and easy-to-use software in multi-language.
With BACKPRINT-K, you will achieve such high cost savings that you will justify the investment expense in a few months.