There may be several reasons why you are not interested in making the investment necessary to prepare your own cleaning laboratory:
- The low number of printheads that you drive.
- Lack of time or human resources.
- The need to verify, initially, the effectiveness of the system
- The lack of budget for this period.
- Overload of work in your cleaning process.
The reasons do not matter. We can clean your printheads.
In our printhead cleaning department, we have a production capacity of more than 100 printheads per day. We have highly specialized personnel.
Entrust us with the cleaning of your printheads and you will be surprised of the results.
How to prepare the head for the shipment?
- Make sure that the printhead you want to clean, corresponds to the list of printheads that we process.
- Make sure that the printhead is not mechanically damaged, due to crash or falls.
- Make sure that the printhead is not electrically damaged.
- As soon as you remove the printhead from the machine, try to clean it with the «cleaner» usually used in your machine.
- If you do not have the original packaging, cover the nozzle plate with a cleaning wipe and store it in a plastic bag. If possible, better use an airtight bag. If you use UV inks, the bag should be opaque to light.
- Attach a printing test whenever possible. In this way, it helps our team to optimize work and get better results.
- All the information you can provide about the printhead will be useful. Type of ink used, voltage, last time it was cleaned, etc.
- Do not forget to indicate the person, email and telephone number. It is possible that our staff should contact you in reference to the printhead.
- Make sure that the printhead is well protected against shocks, for transport.
- Make the printhead shipping request and follow the shipping instructions. Click here
How is the cleaning process?
- Reception of the printheads and registration in our database.
- Initial purge, to eliminate any remaining fluid that may remain in the printhead.
- INITIAL TEST. A test is carried out on photographic paper to record the initial state of the printhead. This test also serves to reject mechanical or electrical problems with the printhead.
- Cleaning process with a CRIBHEADS machine (soaking and pre-washing phase).
- Cleaning process with CLEANJECTOR machine (internal cleaning of printhead and nozzles).
- FINAL TEST. A test is carried out on photographic paper to record the final state of the printhead.
- Drying and vacuum packaging of the printhead.
- Carrying out the printhead report, which includes the initial and final printing test of the printhead, as well as all the information related to the cleaning process.
- Packaging and shipment to the customer.